Directions for Digital Sensors cleaning with SENSOR SWAB ULTRA:
- Blow off loose dust with a suitable blower or brush, such as our BrushOff
- Dispense several drops onto a SENSOR SWAB ULTRA
- With one side of the swab, firmly drag it across the sensor
- Repeat in opposite direction using the clean side of the swab
- Discard swab after use.
- If necessary, use a new swab.
- Click here to view video demonstration. (LINK TO VIDEO)
PEC*PADs are not recommended for cleaning sensors.
PEC*PADs are not made from the same materials that are used in SENSOR SWAB ULTRAS. SENSOR SWAB ULTRAS are manufactured and sealed in a clean and sterile environment; therefore, the swabs are the ultimate in purity.
Photographic Solutions does not approve the use of PEC*PADs on sensors; therefore, we will not warranty the sensor or any camera part from any damage caused by using non approved products.