Photographic Solutions Ambassador Application
Thanks for responding to our call for ambassadors. Please fill out the form below and click “submit” for us to consider you for the program.
If you are selected, you are allowing us to use information and images provided by you for as long as you are part of the program. (2 year minimum)
If selected, you agree to…
- Submit up to 10 watermarked images that you’ve created and hold the copyright to.
- Submit a short bio and pofile photo
- Help announce via web post, blog article or social media feed new products or changes to existing products we may have in the future. Details will be provided.
- Submit a testimonial about one or more of our products for posting to our social media and site
- Tweet or re-Tweet our posts
- Share our FaceBook posts
Chosen Ambassadors will receive Rewards with our compliments;
- 1 Custom Ambassador branded Op-Tech® neck strap with logo.
- 1 Custom Embroidered PSI / Ambassador branded Polo shirt. S, M, L, & XL
- Your listing on the Photographic Solutions Ambassador page with links to your work and social media accounts.
- An announcement, along with links to your work, on all our social media, newsletters and web site about you becoming our Ambassador.
Your choice of 3 of the following Photographic Solutions products
- 1 Digital Survival Kit® with Eclipse® in the swab size of your choice.
- 1 Aeroclipse® Optic Cleaning Fluid. 0.5 Oz. / 15 ml
- 1 Box of Sensor Swab® ULTRA (12) in the size(s) of your choice
- 1 Pec-12® Film & print cleaner. 2 fl. Oz. / 59 ml
- 6 additional (7 total) e-wipes® for critical optics
- 1 4x4x25 Pec*Pad® Lint Free Wipes
To apply to become an ambassador, send us an email along with your web site URL and your social media profile(s). Email us at email@example.com. You will need at least 1 website and 1 social media profile to qualify.
We will contact you if you are chosen to be part of the program.
About Photographic Solutions dba Photosol, Inc.
A family owned and operated company since being founded in 1983
Photographic Solutions was founded in 1983 by professional nature photographer David M. Stone with his invention of PEC-12 Photographic Emulsion Cleaner. In 1998, David developed Eclipse fluid for cleaning the first digital CCD sensors and in conjunction with Eastman Kodak he also developed the SENSOR SWAB. Over the years, we listened to our customers and added products as new needs arose. Every one of our current products is a direct result of our attentiveness to customer needs.
Today we are the leading global distributor of digital camera cleaning products as well as film and negative cleaning solutions. These products are specially designed to be safe and easy to use for all types of camera equipment. We offer the only product guarantee in the industry and despite numerous imitators, our products are the only products recognized by camera manufacturers.
We understand the importance of delivering first-class service and that is why we stand by our unconditional money-back guarantee. We pledge that our products will cause no damage to your camera sensors when used in accordance with our instructions and we will always have a professional and knowledgeable team member who will be happy to walk you through the actual use of our products. It is this exceptional service that sets us apart from the rest!
We are committed to providing you with the information you need when you need it!
Photosol, Inc. | 318 Seaboard Ave. | Venice, FL 34285 | 941.445.2231
photosol.com | twitter.com/photosolinc | https://www.facebook.com/PhotoSol/